Insomnia, prescription drugs, malaria.
I feel bad for roommate Drew. I know I wake her up at 3am unintentionally everyday because I suffer from insomnia, jet lag, stress, and culture shock all at the same time. Yes, I just diagnosed myself -so screw the docs. I woke up from a nightmare and waking up at 3am in India didn't help. Imagine the disillusion.
I haven't really eaten anything substantial in the past few days since I vomited my intestines all over the bathroom floor with my eyes burning from the pain. This was even before the New Years celebration. Despite this I do have a few bottles of medication for malaria, motion sickness, and other diseases apparent to India I could supplement my hunger pains.
The week is almost over and I have been bitten four times already by mosquitoes. After scratching for a few days, I now have malaria. It's not that I am wearing revealing clothes or taking advantage of the tropical weather India has to offer in the treacherous winter of January. I am being targeted by these blood suckers because I am a tasty teriyaki flavored asian. Indians love me, the bugs that is.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment